The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Beautiful babies Jae! :love Oh dear .. I guess a bald patch is just as good as blue food colouring to assist in identification :p

Tee hee Diva at TREEZILLA! :gig

Loved the Duck Funnies N F C :clap Have a safe trip.

Not much from me; sadly no gardening today because the weather is rain, rain and more rain. TC Nora is most likely going to drop a deluge of rain in the catchment area so our river, the Herbert, is under flood watch again.

At least it is going to be cooler today; predicted maximum was 79F but we are currently sitting at 81F so they got that one wrong ;)

Heading off in to town now for some groceries; chili con carne for dinner tonight. Not sure what I am going to do when we get back seen as I am most likely going to be stuck inside :idunno

Our beloved North Melbourne AFL team are playing tonight in their first game for the season so some yelling at the television is probably on the cards :p
Rain starts back up tonight through Saturday and that is good because we need rain!

I wish i could have gotten a picture, all of the quail were crammed in the dish i have been putting food in. They throw all the food out and sleep in the dish.
The cat is trying to sleep and i have the lights on... 20180323_204812.jpg

Current satellite pic ..... Marcus has been downgraded from a Severe TC to a TC while Nora has been upgraded from a TC to a Severe TC.

While we are expected to get rain, at this stage she is not a threat to us [red arrow] as far as wind and damage etc; it depends what she does once she hits land; currently still over water building in intensity.

Cyclone Map.jpg

Back
Top Bottom