The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Well that doesn't sound too broody though I could get unlucky. On the other hand I've never had a broody EE and Meyer says they are broody. I currently have 3 from them.
You should try some SG Dorkings! These were single comb

Good Morning Friends :hugs

I am pleased you are feeling better Cap!

Aaaw Blooie :hugs

I spoke too soon :( This is this morning ........

Raining.jpg

I am starting to get a little anxious … Major flood warning for the Herbert River again and a couple of sites are now predicting that the tropical low will intensify, come back and cross the coast on Monday, pretty much right over the top of us.

This is our predicted forecast from one of the more trusted weather sites with Monday now matching what Windy is predicting the low will do:

Forecast.jpg

On a lighter note ...........

Platypus.jpg

Heya everyone! :frow

How are you all?

Doing fine here, how about you?

I spoke too soon :( This is this morning ........

View attachment 1313560

I am starting to get a little anxious … Major flood warning for the Herbert River again and a couple of sites are now predicting that the tropical low will intensify, come back and cross the coast on Monday, pretty much right over the top of us.

This is our predicted forecast from one of the more trusted weather sites with Monday now matching what Windy is predicting the low will do:

View attachment 1313562

On a lighter note ...........

View attachment 1313567

Ugh, your weather Teila! Keep us posted, hope you all will be ok :fl:hugs

Are you high and dry?

Hey Ron, yep, we are high and dry and most likely to stay that way but still cut off from major cities north and south and with the Herbert River peaking, possibly cut off from town again :( Well, technically not 'dry', everything is damp and starting to smell that way.

Monday is what is concerning me, even more rain and depending on if she intensifies, wind too .. possibly making for a not so nice Easter.

Plan is to get as much done outside as I can on Friday and Saturday and batten down the hatches for Sunday and Monday.

Chookens are getting a little cabin feverish and probably sick and tired of it too.

Back
Top Bottom