The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Aw gee Blooie that's awful! I would have thought that would protect you too! How did the germs even get in through all those layers? :rant:hugs

Thank you! :hugs

I do tend to go "huh how did I get that one?" Or "i wonder if it's infected"

X2!

Blooie sure has a way with words!

Smart decision!

Huh, interesting.

You know there's a species of lizard that can change sex or reproduce by itself or something like that? And there's no more male lizards. Just females.

I never thought of that but now it's gonna drive me crazy! Lol

I was gonna say food for reptiles, amphibians, and birds :lol:

What kind of strain?

Gee what kind of mosquitos are you guys growing there!?

:lau

Sorry about your brother! :hugs

X2

Wyoming mosquitos sound scary!!

And I read ybat apparently most people get the superstition wrong or miss a key part. Apparently it is supposed to be that if a black cat stays with you, like chooses to stay and/or befriends you or whatever, then it actually brings you GOOD luck. But if it chooses to leave/doesn't like you then it's bad luck. So that's why you don't want a black cat to CROSS your path, cause it's leaving/doesn't like you and is taking the luck with it theoretically. But if it stays, the luck stays. So really everybody should be adopting black cats instead of refusing to own them!

Also, everybosy associates black cats with witches but actually that's not really true, it was white cats, especially blue eyed white cats, that they would have wanted just because they were so RARE. Black cats were/are common.

:yuckyuck

So pretty!! I didn't realize daffodils came in so many colors.

Is it bad that I forgot what I'm being thanked for.......????? :oops::oops:

X2
The compliment on my daffodils :lol:

Aw gee Blooie that's awful! I would have thought that would protect you too! How did the germs even get in through all those layers? :rant:hugs

Thank you! :hugs

I do tend to go "huh how did I get that one?" Or "i wonder if it's infected"

X2!

Blooie sure has a way with words!

Smart decision!

Huh, interesting.

You know there's a species of lizard that can change sex or reproduce by itself or something like that? And there's no more male lizards. Just females.

I never thought of that but now it's gonna drive me crazy! Lol

I was gonna say food for reptiles, amphibians, and birds :lol:

What kind of strain?

Gee what kind of mosquitos are you guys growing there!?

:lau

Sorry about your brother! :hugs

X2

Wyoming mosquitos sound scary!!

And I read ybat apparently most people get the superstition wrong or miss a key part. Apparently it is supposed to be that if a black cat stays with you, like chooses to stay and/or befriends you or whatever, then it actually brings you GOOD luck. But if it chooses to leave/doesn't like you then it's bad luck. So that's why you don't want a black cat to CROSS your path, cause it's leaving/doesn't like you and is taking the luck with it theoretically. But if it stays, the luck stays. So really everybody should be adopting black cats instead of refusing to own them!

Also, everybosy associates black cats with witches but actually that's not really true, it was white cats, especially blue eyed white cats, that they would have wanted just because they were so RARE. Black cats were/are common.

:yuckyuck

So pretty!! I didn't realize daffodils came in so many colors.

Is it bad that I forgot what I'm being thanked for.......????? :oops::oops:

X2
I was developing guppies that were gold and red with a long "sword" shaped fin on the tail.

Those are all flowers i planted since we moved here. There is one clump of daffodils in the woods that have frilly flowers. After they die off i am going to transplant them.
That is the great thing about bulbs! they can be move to new places as you thin them.

The compliment on my daffodils :lol:

Oh yeah! Sorry! Haha

Anyone know where the “stigma” on Friday the 13 came from.....WITHOUT looking it up? Pretty interesting. I think about it every time one rolls around.

No I don't but I'd be interested to hear it!

I was developing guppies that were gold and red with a long "sword" shaped fin on the tail.

That sounds cool! Were those school colors or something?

I’ll give a few more a chance to chime in before I give it away...
I would have to cheat and YOU know I won't do that. Guess I have to wait.

You like daffodils too?
Sure Cap, slap us with more pretty flowers!
Ours are about 2" out of the ground so eventually there will be flowers this month ... or next.

Anyone know where the “stigma” on Friday the 13 came from.....WITHOUT looking it up? Pretty interesting. I think about it every time one rolls around.

Are you going to leave me with that teaser B? If I can't look it up, you have to tell me!

I do know that every time the 1st of the month falls on a Sunday then there will be a Friday the 13th! Aha, see I know sumpin.

Back
Top Bottom