The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

All days are the same! Every day starts with "feed the cats, feed the aquarium fish, go out to the barn and open the outer door so the chickens can get out. Give them their morning BOSS, give the alpacas their morning pellets, rake the coop. After that there are always things that need to be done but no "leave for work at x time, come home at x time" M-F. If there is outside stuff to do and it is raining, you do inside stuff. If nice, do outside stuff.

This does not apply to farmers ... they gotta do what needs to be done rain or shine.

It was weird when I retired. For a good long time I had NO idea what day of the week it was. DW started at the Post Office about 4 months later. I now know when it is Sunday because that is the only day she doesn't go to work. And if she was home "yesterday" today must be Monday. Holidays and vacation days really screw me up.

Ooh, I have some news and I can not help but be a little excited! :celebrate

I have progressed to Stage 4 in my application to do contract medical typing; I quote "We have carefully considered your interests and skill against our existing business requirements and would like to progress your application further.

The next stage in the recruitment process for contract typists is to see how you perform on some real world typing examples .... "

So, some time in next 5 days I will get my trial and if I nail that, I'm in!
:woot

Back
Top Bottom