The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Blooie Fiona sounds perfect! I am so pleased that she is a keeper! Yeah, that was definitely sarcasm on my part regarding more IT work.

After many e.mails backwards and forwards, I eventually managed to ‘resit’ Part I for Company #2 again as I had already sat it on Saturday! Got the first transcription of Part II completed and have not gone back to it.

Are you asking why?

Well ……………………………… I probably don’t need to!!!!!

I quote preferred Company #1: Thank you for completing the typing trial. We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully completed the medical trial - congratulations!

At 10AM tomorrow I have an appointment for a phone catch up which I am led to believe is just a formality and a chance for them or me to ask any questions we may have, get to know you etc and following that, contract should be offered.

So, I am not celebrating yet but so much closer to doing a happy dance!

Have you tried a fishing supply place ?

Many years ago I was running a hound and saw a fawn crossing through a break in a stone wall. Fawn saw me and 'melted' in place on the wall much like your picture. Along came the beagle following rabbit scent right through the break in the wall. Fawn never moved, and beagle never saw or smelled it. I walked to the stone wall, looked at the fawn and carefully stepped over it. Only thing that moved was the fawn's eyes. Good 'nature' memory from many years ago. Thanks for bringing it back to mind, Sean.
yeah, I was within 8inches of it. It finally couldn't take me any loner, got up, bleeted and was gone!:lau

Blooie Fiona sounds perfect! I am so pleased that she is a keeper! Yeah, that was definitely sarcasm on my part regarding more IT work.

After many e.mails backwards and forwards, I eventually managed to ‘resit’ Part I for Company #2 again as I had already sat it on Saturday! Got the first transcription of Part II completed and have not gone back to it.

Are you asking why?

Well ……………………………… I probably don’t need to!!!!!

I quote preferred Company #1: Thank you for completing the typing trial. We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully completed the medical trial - congratulations!

At 10AM tomorrow I have an appointment for a phone catch up which I am led to believe is just a formality and a chance for them or me to ask any questions we may have, get to know you etc and following that, contract should be offered.

So, I am not celebrating yet but so much closer to doing a happy dance!
Fingers, toes, eyes, all crossed. :fl Hope Company #1 gives you an offer!:celebrate

Morning everyone :frow

@Teila oooh, so close!! We'll have to have a congrats party when all is said and done and in the meantime, I'll practice my happy dance :wee

@rjohns39 you don't have running water now? Sorry to have missed something, hope all is fixed soon.

@Blooie I was telling DH about Fiona last night. Figure if I start working on him now, maybe I can get one too in about another 20 years...of course, by then I'll need a big dog to use as a crutch to get around :lol: So excited you got her, Fiona is going to be a perfect fit for your family!

Back
Top Bottom