The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I just told her to stay there. She's scared of me! :lau
Probably heard about the Doctor Effigy.

At one point I did have to interfere as baby managed to flip onto its back and Tilly was trying to feed a foot!
Doves really are terrible nest makers.
And apparently not all that bright.

8 hours a day without the two hour commute. On the down side, I do have to clean off my desk and make room for a new computer and two monitors...:th
Small price to pay to dump 10 hours of commute time a week. Plus way more money.
Congrats!

Come on, you can do it Bob. Shouldn't take longer than one of your 2 hour commutes!
You Blooied me!!

Morning Lisa, how are you doing today?
Hi Debby! Only half a day of cleaning today. Got a call last night 11ish and it was one of Craig’s sisters. Their middle sister was found deceased in her home yesterday, no details yet. She was divorced with no children. Their mom tried to get ahold of her last week and she never answered so not sure when she passed.:( She was 53.

Hi Debby! Only half a day of cleaning today. Got a call last night 11ish and it was one of Craig’s sisters. Their middle sister was found deceased in her home yesterday, no details yet. She was divorced with no children. Their mom tried to get ahold of her last week and she never answered so not sure when she passed.:( She was 53.
That's such a shame.

:eek:
No way I can "like" that post.
Condolences to you and your husband's family. That is a hard one.

Back
Top Bottom