The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

This morning at Wal-Mart I found 1 last copy of "Home Alone", the first movie, and it was less than $8. Made my whole morning and the trip to town worthwhile. I've been wanting this movie for the longest time, funny what a person can get excited about, lol! It's almost time to haul out the holiday movies!
Is that VHS?
cool.png

Blooie, if the chickens don't walk & scratch on hard surfaces enough, their nails will get long and scraggly (like a dog's will). So sometimes they have to be cut. DH & I were talking earlier today about our little lame girl Taylor, her nails need to be trimmed. Do you think I should paint them at the same time? Nah!

Now if Taylor will wear a tutu, then she might get painted nails. But, nah. That's not going to happen.
lol.png

This morning at Wal-Mart I found 1 last copy of "Home Alone", the first movie, and it was less than $8. Made my whole morning and the trip to town worthwhile. I've been wanting this movie for the longest time, funny what a person can get excited about, lol!  It's almost time to haul out the holiday movies!
own it already and I started on my holiday movies too, tonight's feature is the Polar Express, the week of Thanksgiving is our deer season, but everyone is already shooting up a storm and my dogs are gun shy.

Um, cut 'em? We're supposed to cut em?
That's the drawback on raising them on sand - you don't even notice those long nails down in the sand and then you pick one up and OMG it's off to the nail parlor..
And "they say" you can use human toenail clippers - one half set of nails and it broke….So bought a guillotine dog nail clipper at Walmart and really got my money's worth - would not cut after only one little nip. So got a scissors type for LARGE dogs, and it works perfect - just remember to keep your finger clear.
wink.png
So the only great thing that resulted from Penny's Ordeal was the outdoor play ground and their nails are in much better shape.

roll.png
hahaha. I have a combo player and it does play VHS as well as disc.

They attacked mine ---Oh, no no that wasn't me. I must have read about that.
sourland, you are sharp today
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom