The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It's not so much the number of years as much as it is the things that hurt that didn't used to.

I figured it out - it ain't being old that's the problem...it's the process of getting there. The parts that work hurt while they're doing it. If you wake up in the morning and something ain't hurting, you'd best call the doctor on accounta whatever it was just quit on ya.

Phi, back in South Dakota the opening day of Pheasant season is a holiday!!! I remember once driving past a gas station. On the marquis in front was this sign, "Happy 1st anniversary, honey! Can I go hunting?" Loved it! Been bought me a cammo hunting hat once. It said, "We interrupt this marriage to bring you the hunting season." I wore it everywhere for many years!

My kids always had opened day off school....because the school shut down so the teachers could hunt....also when I first moved up here from the city in 83... I was amazed that kids are pulling into the school parking lot with gun racks in their trucks....can't do that anymore

Good morning everyone!

Thought you hunters out there should be aware of this...

yuckyuck.gif
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom