The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Today is the last day for our restaurant to be open! I think I'm going to make it :D

I've already had 2 employees ask me if I'm going to keep baking goodies for them. Of course I will...I'll have way more free time now!

You all have a great day!
Yay!!:wee
My adult son has his braces off but there is still the retainer to deal with. I think he had very good results. I couldn't afford it when he was younger. But since he has been working he saw it through and his insurance was a big help.
I think the retainer will be a cake walk compared to braces. They are expensive for sure.

Im sad that yall didnt tell me about this thread.
:hit

All of yall!

:(

Hi Hope! My maiden name is Hughes.

Screen shot of a text between Jenny and me yesterday....I was feeling so overwhelmed and out-of-control with everything that was going on this week, then in school the kids were asked to write the name of a person. Kendra apparently chose two! What makes this so extra special, besides the perfect timing, is that we still have no clue how her brain works (just that it does!) and how much comprehension of verbal communication she has. So every little once in a while, we get these precious glimpses into that secret locked chamber, and that makes us all work 10 times harder and smile 1000 times bigger.

image.jpeg

Screen shot of a text between Jenny and me yesterday....I was feeling so overwhelmed and out-of-control with everything that was going on this week, then in school the kids were asked to write the name of a person. Kendra apparently chose two! What makes this so extra special, besides the perfect timing, is that we still have no clue how her brain works (just that it does!) and how much comprehension of verbal communication she has. So every little once in a while, we get these precious glimpses into that secret locked chamber, and that makes us all work 10 times harder and smile 1000 times bigger.

View attachment 1520186

Awww how awesome! :love

And she writes so well!!

View attachment 1520186
Awesome!

We were out on a gator ride and this tree was full of butterflies. I doubt I will ever see that many again. I couldn’t capture how awesome it was.

Monarch butterflies ? I have only ever seen pictures of that. They are grouping and working their way South for the winter. This time of year in NJ large swarms build up in the air at Cape May until they build up the 'courage' to cross the bay.

Monarch butterflies ? I have only ever seen pictures of that. They are grouping and working their way South for the winter. This time of year in NJ large swarms build up in the air at Cape May until the build up the 'courage' to cross the bay.
It looked like Monarchs. I would have had a better video/pics if I’d had my phone but had to use hubby’s. It was amazing! Several trees had them. I’m sure it would take courage to cross the bay.

Back
Top Bottom