The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

@N F C I agree,
@007Sean you should do a pheasant/quail write up, you are a great writer and have the knowledge/experience to back the words up!
&
@CapricornFarm your builds are SO worth an article page too! You could open up a world of ideas for people with animals the same.

So sorry for your flooding issue @JaeG :hugs

And cute freaking kittens @DigMyChicks, I love me some kittys!

@N F C work! Again!?! Lol
Thank you...If you lived closer you could adopt them:D
Maybe i can send you some, this is the first rainless night in a while!
I’ll send him some also. We got another 1/2” this morning and don’t need it.

Did that auction house finally get sold? :(

Congrats on things finally getting moving at your place! How exciting!

That house is still for sale but they want far too much for it and it's quite close to some of those really big power lines. They finally put up a photo of the bathroom - it has no windows and it's horrible! Hubby isn't keen on stairs as he has bad knees, and all the bedrooms are upstairs, so that one is probably out. It needs quite a bit of work by the look of it (it doesn't even have proper flooring) and I know it was originally a barn that was then converted into a house so there's the worry that it wasn't insulated properly, and there won't be any insulation or moisture barriers in the foundations. There's another one on 10 acres that's been sitting there for ages that needs major renovations and again it hasn't sold because they are asking far too much. Any others are on smaller plots and some of the houses are teensy. Something will come along, I'm sure.

We had thunder and lightning this afternoon, then quite a downpour and I was praying it wasn't going to last long enough to start flooding the section again (making more work for me). It's been such a wet, miserable winter down here.

Good morning everyone!

I just picked up my mail tonight, and my permit was there! :wee

Hopefully foundation construction will begin later this week. Driveway construction should begin on Tuesday!

YAY! Hope you can get lots done before real winter comes along!

Congrats on things finally getting moving at your place! How exciting!

That house is still for sale but they want far too much for it and it's quite close to some of those really big power lines. They finally put up a photo of the bathroom - it has no windows and it's horrible! Hubby isn't keen on stairs as he has bad knees, and all the bedrooms are upstairs, so that one is probably out. It needs quite a bit of work by the look of it (it doesn't even have proper flooring) and I know it was originally a barn that was then converted into a house so there's the worry that it wasn't insulated properly, and there won't be any insulation or moisture barriers in the foundations. There's another one on 10 acres that's been sitting there for ages that needs major renovations and again it hasn't sold because they are asking far too much. Any others are on smaller plots and some of the houses are teensy. Something will come along, I'm sure.

We had thunder and lightning this afternoon, then quite a downpour and I was praying it wasn't going to last long enough to start flooding the section again (making more work for me). It's been such a wet, miserable winter down here.

Keeping my fingers crossed the right thing shows up soon for you Jae :fl

:idunno Is she missing from everywhere or just here? Maybe we need to put out a BOLO for her.

DMC, adorable kittens! Hope you find homes for them soon.

@N F C, she last posted on Friday evening, and that was the last that Sean had contact with her.
Here's her last convo with me.

Sean I'm closing shop early tonight. Nothing interesting to reply too. Too much"why isn't my hen laying?" and "Why is my hen crowing and mounting other hens?" 100,000 posts is insane and has worn out every part of me. If you weren't on BYC, I wouldn't be either.
Goodnight, sleep tight or whatever they say.

drumstick diva, Friday at 10:56 PM

Back
Top Bottom