The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Which means he has to lift it anyway! I don't know why he doesn't want a splitter either. OK if you only burn a small amount of wood but the old body takes a beating splitting wood with a maul.

Hey at least you can FIND your cats. We have one that smells the fear in our hearts when we know she needs to go to the vet and hides. She's missed her last two appointments. Then I noticed she isn't due for the state required rabies shot until next March so didn't bother to reschedule the appointment for this year.

My 10 ton electric DR runs both directions but it is SLOWWWWWW. If you buy a machine with auto retract, no reason to care if it splits both directions. Did I mention mine is slow?

Ash is usually very straight grained so while hard, it splits easily.
He has torn ligaments and a hole in his cartilage. He needs a machine to split wood. He is going to need surgery.

we raised quail last year to eat, altho i grew up eating wild bob whites (father was a hunter) i felt so bad processing them that i decided we will stick to chicken and sometimes a turkey. what you have certainly are gorgeous
Thanks, hoping to sell some eggs from them. I would almost like to bring some inside and make pets of them but they would not survive the cats. I have some of them that jump right into my hand. Nice birds.

Back
Top Bottom