The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

sorry didnt answer this. Colonoscopy went well... drug coctail was great... No pain and while normally I would just want to sleep through it they needed me awake... so I got to watch the monitor... Very interesting in a detatched point of vew.

it was Monday morning and I am still feeling residuals from the coctail. Benefit of a very slow metabolism. sigh.

deb

Glad to hear all went well. Enjoy the residuals :cool:

The rain today was annoying me, but the plants can use the water. I got more work done on the guinea run until i realized the tools in the Mule were getting wet. Then i worked in the workshop. I have been making about one feeder a day on average. I need to start installing them.
I also worked on the duplex rabbit cage. Put both ends on it, and discovered my air hose has a crack in it, so its leaking. Hubby just threw out the other one we had... and i built the frame for the divider. So i need to tack wire on the divider and install it. Put in the hay racks, and finish the front and doors. Hopefully i will finish that in a couple days.

The rain today was annoying me, but the plants can use the water. I got more work done on the guinea run until i realized the tools in the Mule were getting wet. Then i worked in the workshop. I have been making about one feeder a day on average. I need to start installing them.
I also worked on the duplex rabbit cage. Put both ends on it, and discovered my air hose has a crack in it, so its leaking. Hubby just threw out the other one we had... and i built the frame for the divider. So i need to tack wire on the divider and install it. Put in the hay racks, and finish the front and doors. Hopefully i will finish that in a couple days.
Another busy day!

Is the hose a goner?

Back
Top Bottom