The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning all :frow
I'm not likin the track on Michael... Due to hit FL anytime now as a cat 4 and scheduled to dump its rains on the carolinas. Not sure our friends out there can handle more rain.
morning rj, do they know anymore yet on just where its going to land? i know they took the planes from tyndel and hurlburt just in case.

I don't think so. Looks to hit tindle head on. Panama beach and Apalachicola have evac orders but a lot of folks aren't leaving.
i know, in my opinion the're dumb, the wind and water are nothing to fool with, not to mention with all that water, snakes and gators will be on the move, course they will be headed inland to get away from the salt, but i have seen gators in the gulf and bays, not often but have, salt doesn't bother them

When does the hurricane season end?
What a horrible thing for people to go through.I can understand folks not wanting to evacuate. You put down roots when you move into a house, make it a home - it gets dear to your heart - how do you walk away from that?
things can be replaced, YOU can't so yes, i would take my family, animals and run

Back
Top Bottom