The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Are you kidding? That whole area is nothing but rich people and stars like Harrison Ford. Mere mortals like us could never live in the Jackson Hole area ....the billionaires bought it all up, so the millionaires had to move to Pinedale. Now that that area is being bought up (and one of the major fires was in that Pinedale/Daniel/Bondurant area) the almost millionaires are heading for Cody. :th
Same thing happens here in Texas, except their not stars but very wealthy. Start buying up land and it becomes a popular place to live, forces out the normal folks, that sell their property become wealthy and the cycle begins over again.
When it comes to the media covering major events or the lack of coverage, is because the medias headquarters are in the Northeast, Washington, New York. They don't care what's happening to the rest of the country, unless it's a shooting, fire or flood.
We just had a major flood in Central Texas, west of Austin, I didn't see anything even mentioned about it on national news.

Btw I got my flu shot today and boy my arm hurts. I didn't even really feel the needle go in or anything or the shot at first but then all of a sudden I felt it the last part of it lol so idk if they put something in it this year or if she accidentally hit my muscle or what. My mom's arm hurts too.
I hope they injected it in the muscle...it's a intramuscular vaccine not a subcutaneous vaccine. ;)

Back
Top Bottom