The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi guys...thought I'd stop in and say hi

I know I've not been a good poster lately...but something just doesn't feel right.

Everything seems kind of dark right now
And I'm going to try and shake it off today.

It all starts about a week ago....have you ever caught that little voice inside your head saying.."what's the point".....
Phil, the point is the friends you have.......

that and you know Ravyn will hunt you down, if you needlessly worry her.

Hey Phil - sorry you are down in the dumps mate - get some fishing in - its a great time to get things in perspective with all that peace and quiet.

All the best fella

Hey Phil,

Berts and Chris have said some good stuff, pay attention to them. You take care of yourself and remember, you have lots of friends here that care about you.
hugs.gif

you race cars?:fl
I used to

Phil, the point is the friends you have.......

that and you know Ravyn will hunt you down, if you needlessly worry her.

Oh I know...I just wanted to explain why I've not been very chatty.....I'll be fine soon as I shake it off

Hey Phil - sorry you are down in the dumps mate - get some fishing in - its a great time to get things in perspective with all that peace and quiet.

All the best fella

Soon....my kids just got into town so hopefully soon time with the grand kids will help.....I just wanted people to understand I'm just not all cheery at the moment...thanks guys

Phil, go play with the grandkids and visit with your children. Spend some time with your family and take a couple of pictures for us to see. Don't worry about being chatty here!

I used to
Oh I know...I just wanted to explain why I've not been very chatty.....I'll be fine soon as I shake it off
Soon....my kids just got into town so hopefully soon time with the grand kids will help.....I just wanted people to understand I'm just not all cheery at the moment...thanks guys
your kids and grandkids?!?

take them grandbabies fishing.......or watch them play in the snow......or better yet, get you some of the best therapy out there......hug 'em!!

Course we understand Phil - its how life is sometimes. Hope the grandkids help you out - if they can't put a smile on your face, then I don't know who could
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom