The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm sure Phil and sour appreciate you not showing your hairy baby toes.......

I'm not sure I have any pictures of my hairy baby toes. I think my baby face scared the photographer bad enough!

Guess I could do a selfie of my adult ones. I mean, if you insist.

Change in plans....again. Kids called. Road reports look good so they left around 11, but that puts them in here super late. So Tam's gonna reveal to Katie this afternoon. I'm excited!! I'll post a pic or two.

Change in plans....again. Kids called. Road reports look good so they left around 11, but that puts them in here super late. So Tam's gonna reveal to Katie this afternoon. I'm excited!! I'll post a pic or two.

woot.gif

Looking forward to the pictures Blooie!

Morning to all you good people out there
frow.gif

BertS - happy birthday!

Here's a list of national holidays

Today is Good Friday!

Today is International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade!

Today is International Waffle Day!

Today is National Day of Celebration of Greek and American Democracy!

Today is National Lobster Newburg Day!

Today is National Medal of Honor Day!

Today is No Homework Day!

Today is Old New Year's Day!

Today is Pecan Day!

Today is Tolkien Reading Day!

I felt compelled to improve my sources of info - the other site was soooo pants! Make of these what you will and have a good day!

Dunno whats happening to the bit on the left (looks ok when i am typing) but as some of you a bit slow - its supposed to read "Today"
smile.png

Last edited:
Good morning Chris!

Whoa, that's a whole lot of holidays to cram into just one day. For some reason, I feel confident this group is up to the challenge!

Hi Debby - i fear you place too much confidence on this bunch - you never know i guess...

Back
Top Bottom