The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Kelsey, you can go to an eye doctor and they will put plugs in your tear ducts. Allegedly that keeps the tears in circulation longer. I've had dry eyes forever, well actually my left eye for whatever reason. The doctor has had me on every brand of drops there are and none helped.

Last edited:
Did you try some eye drops?

Well I tried one kind with the redness reliever stuff yesterday but it just made it worse. And I have been trying some blinking exercises which seem to help a little bit (they say you blink way less on electronics or reading), but not much. Have to remember to do it every hour or half hour or so. But I think I will go buy the kind Blooie recommended because they are sooo irritated and it’s actually starting to cause a migraine/face pain/headache :/

Sorry to hear that Sean, is it possible you have cataracts? I told the doctor I was too young to have them (at the time) and he said some babies are born with them.
No don't have cataracts....was just sorta joking....but my eye sight has diminished considerable with each surgery I have had, something about anaesthesia makes my vision decline. As I said, before the surgery in 2001, my eye sight was 20/5 each eye.

Thanks!:D

Ah :gigWell I hope you’re keeping warm! How are your chooks handling it?

My chickens are way tougher than I am :lol: They're spending more time in the coop than normal and don't like walking on the snow, but other than that they look great. Finally finished molting, good appetites, etc.

It’s SNOWING here!!! Oh, yay!!! Last “storm” we had it snowed like mad for about an hour, and fizzled out. But the wind didn’t....40-45 mph with gusts to 55. Today very little wind and snow! I’m so excited. I dunno why, I hate snow and traveling in winter but right now it’s such a welcome sight! And I don’t know why this whole post is bold and big. I only wanted the first sentence that way but it won’t let me shut it off!!

So that's what woke me up, all the yelling! :gig Hope you'll get enough you'll be able to see Darth!

The average gun fight in a home invasion scenario occurs at 7 ft.

I'm hoping that's one of the learned facts and not one learned by experience.

Pretty hard to miss at that distance!
Yep, but there have been some police that had shootouts at that distance and didn't hit anything but the walls. :lau you just have to remain calm and make sure your 1st shot counts. ;)

Back
Top Bottom