The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It’s SNOWING here!!! Oh, yay!!! Last “storm” we had it snowed like mad for about an hour, and fizzled out. But the wind didn’t....40-45 mph with gusts to 55. Today very little wind and snow! I’m so excited. I dunno why, I hate snow and traveling in winter but right now it’s such a welcome sight! And I don’t know why this whole post is bold and big. I only wanted the first sentence that way but it won’t let me shut it off!!

Stay away from the Google, Kelsey, or you’ll find some obscure thing to panic over. Eyes naturally get dryer and more irritated in winter. Closed in much of the time, dry air from indoor heating....

Get thee some quality eye drops. Stay away from those that “get the red out”. They do that by constricting the vessels in the eye, leading to more irritation. Get some Thera Tears or Retaine natural tear formulas. You can use the liquid drops as needed during the day, and Thera Tears also makes a gel for overnight. Use that just before bed because it’s thick and makes it look like you’re trying to see through Vaseline coated windows.

Having Sjorgren’s syndrome, I KNOW dryness issues!

Stay away from the Google, Kelsey, or you’ll find some obscure thing to panic over. Eyes naturally get dryer and more irritated in winter. Closed in much of the time, dry air from indoor heating....

Get thee some quality eye drops. Stay away from those that “get the red out”. They do that by constricting the vessels in the eye, leading to more irritation. Get some Thera Tears or Retaine natural tear formulas. You can use the liquid drops as needed during the day, and Thera Tears also makes a gel for overnight. Use that just before bed because it’s thick and makes it look like you’re trying to see through Vaseline coated windows.

Thanks! I will have to find some of those drops! I think I have some of the get the red out stuff and every time I have used it, I always thought it just made me worse!! Now I know why. I will ditch it and find some of the other stuff. My eyes normally are not too bad but the past few days they have been super irritated non stop

That is pretty ugly and really lucky for him, the wife and dog. Gotta wonder where someone is that they need 38 hollow points in a derringer. Seems too powerful a round for a gun of that type as was evidenced by the bullets track after it went through him. I suspect the accuracy of a derringer past a few feet is quite low. Glad I'm not there.
The average gun fight in a home invasion scenario occurs at 7 ft.

At my age, I'm already starting to look through Vaseline coated eyes....sad, when you use to have 20/5 vision. :barnie

Back
Top Bottom