The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Woo hoo!

Hopefully you don't run into what we just discovered. We found out that we have hardwood in the kitchen. Unfortunately, there are 2 layers of asbestos tiles directly glued to the hardwood, so they can't be salvaged :(

That was bad news about your floors Michelle :(

Guess we're luckier? No hardwood in the kitchen, just layers of laminate and linoleum and spongy sub-floors. Definitely have to do some removal and repair before any tile goes down.

Next week DH will have someone to help him finish putting up the drywall in the living room and kitchen. The mudding won't be done but just getting that heavy stuff up on the walls is a big step.

Well good morning evabody! So much to catch up on here, but I got it all read! Houses being restored, teeth being restored, and deep freeze weather! Learned what is a sundog and a humnucker! Well! Busy bunch!
funny-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well good morning evabody! So much to catch up on here, but I got it all read! Houses being restored, teeth being restored, and deep freeze weather! Learned what is a sundog and a humnucker! Well! Busy bunch!View attachment 1652764

You must be exhausted by now Becca :lol:

reminds me of an old boyfriend. Not eggs but, sandwiches came with a toothpick through them to hold together. He ended up eating half of a toothpick. Then pretending he was gonna die, so he could sue the place.

Wait just remembered the last boyfriend got foil wrapped, what looked like tiny golf balls. Popped them in his mouth then was pretending he was gonna die because he was hacking up the foil in his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom