The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning!

Even though you're already gone for the day, good luck and congratulations on the new job DMC! You'll be awesome!

A belated happy birthday to Frankenfoot. I hope that it was a wonderful day.

The house is looked great Debby! Is it about time to start painting?

Those little babies look so sweet Jae! It's great that mom & dad are comfortable with you handling them. How's the packing coming along? When do you turn the keys over to the new owners?

When are the goats finally arriving Cap?

That's a fantastic duck setup Bama! Can't wait for pics and to hear about all of your adventures in the duck world.

Did you manage to get a lot of your list completed Bob?

How was the visit with your nephew Sean?

Good morning!

Even though you're already gone for the day, good luck and congratulations on the new job DMC! You'll be awesome!

A belated happy birthday to Frankenfoot. I hope that it was a wonderful day.

The house is looked great Debby! Is it about time to start painting?

Those little babies look so sweet Jae! It's great that mom & dad are comfortable with you handling them. How's the packing coming along? When do you turn the keys over to the new owners?

When are the goats finally arriving Cap?

That's a fantastic duck setup Bama! Can't wait for pics and to hear about all of your adventures in the duck world.

Did you manage to get a lot of your list completed Bob?

How was the visit with your nephew Sean?

Hi Michelle!

The house is coming along, just not as fast as we'd like (you know about that ;) ). The kitchen is painted. DH hopes to get the living room and hallway done over the next couple of days.

How is your place shaping up? Are you living in it now?

Hi Michelle!

The house is coming along, just not as fast as we'd like (you know about that ;) ). The kitchen is painted. DH hopes to get the living room and hallway done over the next couple of days.

How is your place shaping up? Are you living in it now?
Nope, not living in it yet. The plumber is here today. Hopefully we'll have a toilet and tub to use by tonight!! :celebrate

Nope, not living in it yet. The plumber is here today. Hopefully we'll have a toilet and tub to use by tonight!! :celebrate

Indoor toilets and tubs are nice to have! You guys have made some progress since the last video, bet you're getting anxious to have it finished!

I placed an initial bid on some hatching eggs and won! I'll be getting me some partridge chantecler eggs in a few days. :yesss: I've been trying to get ahold of that breed for over a year now.

Congrats on the eggs! Are you going to use an incubator or do you have a broody to stick them under?

Back
Top Bottom