The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Oh, I WISH!!! I so WISH!!! Wonder if I could do that....mark a date and time on the calendar and say, "This is my smoke appointment." Follow along, Chris....all we can do!
No...absolutely Not.....it'll get easier...... But also face reality if you want to quit bad enough you will.....if your not all in.....well you'll just be miserable that's how addiction works. I'm praying for you Blooie....your a special person and we need you around for a long time.....
That's a gate way smoke! Don't do it! Be strong, be good, be healthy. NO SNUFF! No dip. yuck, if you men knew how revolting you look with that stuff ... gack gross retch blaa :sick
:sick....women nen here do that stuff too...freaking worm dirt....
I'm managing. Not very doggone well, but I'm managing! :he
:hugs.....do you have any help....(patches,chantex,wellbutron?)
Thanks. I was so crabby a few nights ago Ken was thinking about getting me a pack just to shut me up! I didn't even like me......I went to bed to get away from me.
Sorry....be strong...I'm like that when I'm on high doses of prednisone....feel like crawling out of my skin
Eh? I never beat my monkey in public !
No you didn't just go there.....:th
:duc just for Eggsy...
She needs blindfolds.....

Very kind of you WV

Well she lumped me in with Bert and Sour, so I had to show some self-restraint.
big_smile.png

Phil - I kinda did go there, I guess - toilet humour is the only one I know - sorry ( a bit
1f604.png
)

I get that feeling but I reckon she is "spitting into the wind" -likely a lost cause until you go build something, I go to bed and WV gets the Cowboy hat out for DH :) (wonder if WV plays Kenny Rogers to pimp things up?)

Back
Top Bottom