The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

How come I'm left out Sour? Not fair, but not too keen on turkey, so I'll let it pass. My age is about equal to my IQ - still a toddler.

Pug diapers?

They pee right through them.
barnie.gif

idunno.gif

Such as? Kenny is classic - guess the term "pimp" for Kenny is not quite appropriate, I acknowledge that , but then again, songs about combat injuries and cheating partners could do it for some
idunno.gif

Yes, Kenny is classic, but I can only picture all the plastic surgery he has had, so not "pimp-worthy" now...
If you want to stick to country, then Trace Adkins? Luke Bryan? Billy Currington? Dierks Bentley?

But the go-to song is Craig Morgan...
wink.png

For sure. We will be babysitting the pugs because our SIL is taking our daughter and their family on a surprise cruise for her 50 th birthday. You can help clean up after the pugs.

I'll be 51 soon, so I guess you are old enough to be my dad. I'll clean up after the pugs though. I'm used to it.

How come I'm left out Sour? Not fair, but not too keen on turkey, so I'll let it pass. My age is about equal to my IQ - still a toddler.

Turkey is my favorite... Oh wait, I mean Wild Turkey.
big_smile.png

Although spring gobbler hunting season opened this past Monday, so I may get to do some turkey hunting tomorrow or Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom