The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

1. ) Hot bath
2.) Clean litter box
3. ) breakfast
4.) Go outside, the rain stopped!
How about you Deb?

I've checked 2 out of 4 off your list already :lol: No playing outside for me today (other than checking on the flock). It's cold and <surprise> windy.

Are you working on the packing crate coop today?

A belated congratulations to you and your DH too! :thumbsup

P.S. Some days 8 years is a long time. Just saying :gig

:lau 8 years can be WAY too many with some. :gig
Umm, some days one day is a long time 'just saying'. :lau

:gig 1 minute could kill you with the wrong person. :lau

Here's my 2nd good morning to everyone :gig After waking up around 1am, I had to go back to bed for a while. Hope this isn't turning out to be the new normal, it's starting to make me feel like a Hobbit with 2 of everything.

Sean, what does "Haa Marúaweeka" mean, is that good morning? Pretty sunrise pictures!

Bob, you know it might just be a whole lot easier if you just invited us all over for a pig roast :lol: We could probably put a pretty good dent in it for you.

Sour, again, hope you and the Princess have a lovely day and best wishes for many more.

DMC, hope you don't have some sort of 'bug' making it's way through the day care.

IM, my agenda for the day consists of pushing DH out the door so he can get more work done on the house in Casper. He's reluctant to go as we might get more snow this coming week, but that house has to get done! What are you up to this Saturday?

Sharron, do you have a pretty Florida day ahead of you?
yes, suns out and going up in the 60's, i can handle that

Back
Top Bottom