The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I love the cake & the avy Debby!!! 😍

I'm want to lure @DobieLover over here... Anybody got a long pole & some dog biscuits?

Put out a fresh pot of coffee and a couple donuts, and she may show.

No, it's not shut down. There was some drama there early this morning.

Realistically it's been ongoing for the past couple of weeks. Today for me was just "the straw that broke the camels back."

yes , good ole days but things were taken care of better then, they had to last, people couldnt just throw them away and go get new ones, plus they were much better made , furniture was real wood, not partical board
I meant getting a switch taken to you:D
Cute!!
I get unruly when I'm tired too. :gig
Me too!!
Sharron mentioned cake...here's the (non)diabetic cake I made yesterday. Help yourself (pictures don't count so it's ok):
View attachment 2016027

That should go well with sparkles!
Looks Delicious!
Click on it under her avatar and a Google Map will open. Very slick.

You better hope those kids don't know how to use table and miter saws!

I got lucky. The gnats apparently showed up after I left last night and were cleared out before I returned this morning.

Yep. I'd read Ken Follet's "Eye of the Needle" and a couple of years later watched in on a flight. If I hadn't read the book I would have been totally lost.
It will be put in after hours...kids are way to helpful.

Realistically it's been ongoing for the past couple of weeks. Today for me was just "the straw that broke the camels back."
Yes, Sour. That is exactly how I worded it to one of the staff. It's quite unfortunate.
I didn't see any coffee pot here. If someone would care to point me in the right direction, I'll make a pot and stay for a spell.

@DobieLover there's generally a pot in the back room where the cakes are stored, but sometimes it is infiltrated with sparkly stuff and confetti.
Ah. I hope there is a spot for us Paleo people to store some fruit and such. I don't eat cakes any longer.
I did find the coffee maker and brewed a pot. Have at it folks.

No, it's not shut down. There was some drama there early this morning.
But the drama has been cleared up by the moderator. Good job.

I wish that I felt the same way, but there's too much drama there for an old timer.
Yes, Sour. That is exactly how I worded it to one of the staff. It's quite unfortunate.
I didn't see any coffee pot here. If someone would care to point me in the right direction, I'll make a pot and stay for a spell.

Ahh okay that makes sense, thanks. That is quite unfortunate. :(

I must have missed it but probably for the best. Seems there is a new coffee/tea shop now that may be better.

Ah. I hope there is a spot for us Paleo people to store some fruit and such. I don't eat cakes any longer.
I did find the coffee maker and brewed a pot. Have at it folks.

Plenty of room. :D

There’s even a fridge!

Back
Top Bottom