The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone 😊 Have a great Saturday

Good morning Cappy :frow Those are some pretty cats 😍how do they really react to a bath 🤔 Whenever I had to give the cat a bath-it was never fun😱 lucky for me no claws on that one.
I have not bathed them. They don't go out, so knock on wood, no fleas. Crazy Cat really hates water, if she falls in...it seems like she bounces off the surface! Kiss is way more chilled out. I think I could easily bathe him. He will stick his foot in to get a drink, licks the water off his foot.

Good morning, everyone. Yesterday's storms lowered the temperature and especially the humidity. It's a pleasant morning.
:frow Good afternoon Sour, have a great day
We have not had a case or death in a while here so we pass the plan for opening. We do have restrictions and Campus is not letting administrative staff back. Researchers and labs are opening slowly and then we will go back
:frow Good afternoon Ron, have a great day
Good morning everyone! :)
:frow Good afternoon Chrissy, have a great day

Good morning everyone! :)
Good afternoon Chrissy :frow

I have not bathed them. They don't go out, so knock on wood, no fleas. Crazy Cat really hates water, if she falls in...it seems like she bounces off the surface! Kiss is way more chilled out. I think I could easily bathe him. He will stick his foot in to get a drink, licks the water off his foot.
normally we didn't either when we had cats, but ours did go outside sometimes. Now that's a silly cat 😁

I had a cat a few years ago who loved water. She would hop in the tub with you if you left the door open. She would jump into any water she could find, sink, toilet, duck pool. She was the neatest little kitty. :love Sadly her fascination with water ended up costing her. She drowned in an irrigation ditch behind our property. :hit

I had a cat a few years ago who loved water. She would hop in the tub with you if you left the door open. She would jump into any water she could find, sink, toilet, duck pool. She was the neatest little kitty. :love Sadly her fascination with water ended up costing her. She drowned in an irrigation ditch behind our property. :hit
Aw, that's sad. I had a cat that would sit on top of me in the tub! When I bathed her, she would just kind of relax and float!

Hello everyone!

IM, glad to hear you're feeling better...keep taking it easier for a while.

DMC, sorry to hear your BIL has been ill. Hope his family is ok (I didn't see mention in the article about his mother being positive).

Sharron, sounds like your garden is doing well.

I can't remember what else I read other than the cats & their reactions to water. Opie is my water baby...whenever he hears it, he comes running and loves to get his feet wet.

Our trip went pretty well. We got the storm door on the front of the house installed. DH said it would only take about an hour but turned out to be about 2.5 (lousy instructions!). It was warm enough we tried to use the a/c DH had installed about a month ago...it's a lemon, no cooling at all, just the fan worked so that will have to be taken out and replaced. Best part, we bought a new couch! The furniture store will keep it in their warehouse until this fall when we get moved in.

Hope you all are having a good evening! We're getting off/on rain sprinkles but lots of thunder.

Back
Top Bottom