The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good evening folks :frow

It looks like Sue will be moving to rehab on Monday. Her PT went well today and she's finally able to use a toilet. They are removing her drain tomorrow and then she can have a shower and wash her hair. Her short term memory is a bit flawed but that is normal as I understand it. The guy who does a sound a gram of her head everyday showed up today and she remembered him. But she doesn't remember him showing up for the past 11 days. That's odd as she knew exactly what positions to put her head in for him.

It looks like Sue will be moving to rehab on Monday. Her PT went well today and she's finally able to use a toilet. They are removing her drain tomorrow and then she can have a shower and wash her hair. Her short term memory is a bit flawed but that is normal as I understand it. The guy who does a sound a gram of her head everyday showed up today and she remembered him. But she doesn't remember him showing up for the past 11 days. That's odd as she knew exactly what positions to put her head in for him.
That is very good news!

Good news! I hope her card reaches her before she leaves.

Lots of good news to read today! Glad your well is underway @DigMyChicks and I'm very glad to hear Sue will be moving to rehab on Monday @rjohns39. :thumbsup

We've had almost 2 inches of rain today! Our water tanks are almost full. :woot
Good morning Jae! :frow

Nice to see you Sean. It's evening here so I'll be off to bed in a few hours. Hope you have a great Friday.
Thanks Jae....I got to work, so it is, what it is!
Have a pleasant sleep!
3365e583c71b8bf89a27712c3d71c653.jpg

Lots of good news to read today! Glad your well is underway @DigMyChicks and I'm very glad to hear Sue will be moving to rehab on Monday @rjohns39. :thumbsup

We've had almost 2 inches of rain today! Our water tanks are almost full. :woot
Thanks Jae! I’m glad you got rain. We got 1.25 last week. There is a good lightning show going on right now. I hope we get some rain out of it.

Back
Top Bottom