The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I swept the living room this morning and will get to the kitchen later.

Will you be moving to the new place in the Fall?

Morning Ron!

Moving this fall is the plan. Hopefully, it works out. I don't think I could take another winter of being snowbound here. :lol:

DH will have to still keep the company house here because his job is here. He'll be doing a lot of back & forth driving, but that's ok, he's used to it.

Morning Ron!

Moving this fall is the plan. Hopefully, it works out. I don't think I could take another winter of being snowbound here. :lol:

DH will have to still keep the company house here because his job is here. He'll be doing a lot of back & forth driving, but that's ok, he's used to it.
In these times, it is good to have a Job!

I hope you have a nice visit!

I will need to catch up on baking this weekend. It has been too hot here this week for baking but the weekend is going to be cooler
Thanks Ron! I need to bake a loaf of bread. I haven’t been home long enough on a weekend to get it done...maybe Monday. It’s warm here too but not like you get.

Morning Ron!

I can’t wait to see your finished house.

Back
Top Bottom