The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Off topic... I can't believe how expensive medication is guys. We don't have medical insurance right now and one month of Igors asthma maintenance drug is $350+ from any of the major pharmacies here. Can you say asinine?

I found an online pharmacy in Canada where it's cheaper than what we were paying with insurance here in the US.

Off topic... I can't believe how expensive medication is. We don't have medical insurance right now and one month of Igors asthma maintenance drug is $350+ from any of the major pharmacies here. Can you say asinine?

I found an online pharmacy in Canada where it's cheaper than what we were paying with insurance here in the US.

It's crazy how expensive medicine is, especially compared to other countries. I gave up one of my prescriptions...insurance decided not to cover it any more and it would have been $500 a month. I checked that GoodRx site and even there it would have cost $400.

Have you tried GoodRx IM? Maybe you can luck out that way?

Off topic... I can't believe how expensive medication is guys. We don't have medical insurance right now and one month of Igors asthma maintenance drug is $350+ from any of the major pharmacies here. Can you say asinine?

know what you mean, one of my sugar pills used to cost me over $500. for a three month supply but now it has dropped some, just had to pay three hundred, next month the insurance will kick in again and it will drop to 141.
they have us by the neck

It's crazy how expensive medicine is, especially compared to other countries. I gave up one of my prescriptions...insurance decided not to cover it any more and it would have been $500 a month. I checked that GoodRx site and even there it would have cost $400.

Have you tried GoodRx IM? Maybe you can luck out that way?
Oh man, that sucks! I almost did the same for my bp med when my insurance quit covering it, but anything that was covered was the same type of drug that I had a bad reaction to so I bit the bullet and paid out of pocket.

I did look at GoodRx and yes, it would be cheaper. However, what if the coupon goes away? I want something consistently reliable and the Canadian online option is much cheaper. 3 months from there for about the same cost as one one month with the GoodRx coupon.

know what you mean, one of my sugar pills used to cost me over $500. for a three month supply but now it has dropped some, just had to pay three hundred, next month the insurance will kick in again and it will drop to 141.
they have us by the neck
They sure do!

Back
Top Bottom