The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

i'm looking forward to trying these supers, not only for sauce and whole tomatoes but also to see if they make a good eating tomato(sandwiches and salads) husband likes a old fashion tasting tomato, i like a mild like the pineapple or peach tomato
the less work i have to do peeling and chopping the better i like it, sometimes my hands hurt when i get finished from arthritis :hit
We grow an heirloom tomato, Brandywine...it's one of my husband's favorites! I enjoy most any tomato, but some are better than others!

Sorry about your arthritis, it's no joke! 🙁

You all have been busy this morning, I'm going to play catch up a bit at a time

It's nice you guys have been able to get so much use out of your camper this summer. I suppose it is getting close to harvest season, how did that happen so fast?

Ugh, sorry about all that heat IM. That's not the kind of record anyone wants to break.

Morning Sour! Yep, it's August and according to my calendar there are only 153 days left of this year.
Good to finish off this year if you ask me!

know what you mean, one of my sugar pills used to cost me over $500. for a three month supply but now it has dropped some, just had to pay three hundred, next month the insurance will kick in again and it will drop to 141.
they have us by the neck

Or even more sensitive body parts. :rant

We grow an heirloom tomato, Brandywine...it's one of my husband's favorites! I enjoy most any tomato, but some are better than others!

Sorry about your arthritis, it's no joke! 🙁
no, but we do what we have to, thank goodness for ibuprofen
the pineapple and peach are both heirlooms and lately the peach have been coming up for me volunteer, now if the pineapple will do the same thing i'll be a happy camper, i even had a little cucumber come up from last year, beats anything i've ever seen, we have cold winters here(sorry debby, not as bad as you)

Good to finish off this year if you ask me!

New Yrs Eve.jpg

Right Cap?

no, but we do what we have to, thank goodness for ibuprofen
the pineapple and peach are both heirlooms and lately the peach have been coming up for me volunteer, now if the pineapple will do the same thing i'll be a happy camper, i even had a little cucumber come up from last year, beats anything i've ever seen, we have cold winters here(sorry debby, not as bad as you)
I will have to look those varieties up & try them out! That's funny that you have a volunteer cucumber, I have a volunteer & I think it might be a cucumber...I won't know for sure until I get back home on Monday or Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom