The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Pork Pie

Flockwit
Premium member
5 Years
Jan 30, 2015
Blooie is far away.  The Princess is the scary one.  By the way when is this menopause thing supposed to quit ?

Can't say, but I do have a standard response to DW when she mentions "cramps" (gosh, do I make her laugh with that little gem :D).

How did the beagling go?

Last edited:

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium member
10 Years
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
Only took 2 dogs - some sort of a respiratory thing affecting some of my dogs - got second and third - had a good time.

Pork Pie

Flockwit
Premium member
5 Years
Jan 30, 2015
Only took 2 dogs - some sort of a respiratory thing affecting some of my dogs - got second and third - had a good time.

Dunno what your expectations were, but it seems like a good result and as long as you enjoyed yourselves then that's great, Sour.

3goodeggs

pays attention sporadically
10 Years
May 22, 2009
North Central Florida

I feel sorry for the woman whose husband will blame her irritation on hormones- instead of the irritation being the fact that she is married to a man who blames everything on hormones.

I am fortunate that my husband realizes that women are allowed to be annoyed just like men are allowed to be annoyed.

Perhaps you hold women to a higher standard than you hold yourselves?

That is disappointing.

Pork Pie

Flockwit
Premium member
5 Years
Jan 30, 2015
:/
I feel sorry for the woman whose husband will blame her irritation on hormones- instead of the irritation being the fact that she  is married to a man who blames everything on hormones.

I am fortunate that my husband realizes that women are allowed to be annoyed just like men are allowed to be annoyed.

Perhaps you hold women to a higher standard than you hold yourselves?

That is disappointing.

Eggsy - it's called "irony" and is " tongue in cheek"

3goodeggs

pays attention sporadically
10 Years
May 22, 2009
North Central Florida
and yet you all have yet to see that your 'irony' is not aggravating men, just irritating your wives.
"har-de-har-har aren't we funny men? and if it angers our wives, then we just proved a point."

Ask them how they really feel about such things.

Pork Pie

Flockwit
Premium member
5 Years
Jan 30, 2015
and yet you all have yet to see that your 'irony' is not aggravating men, just irritating your wives.
"har-de-har-har aren't we funny men? and if it angers our wives, then we just proved a point."

Ask them how they really feel about such things.

Me thinks in terms of having a bit of fun, and humour - never the twains shall meet. A pound of salt is needed with both Sour and myself sometimes, but I am sorry if any offence is taken - I know with 100% confidence that I can speak on behalf of Sour in this respect. (and I still think you are a star ;))

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium member
10 Years
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
Oh my, what did I start? My mother in law ( a wonderful lady who I really liked) became a harridan while in menopause. The Princess not so much. I sort of regard myself as really supportive in my relationship. Much like Chris what I sometimes type or say is irony and satire. Early on I told the Princess, "Until and unless I ever say 'I love you', take everything I say with a grain of salt or you will get your feelings hurt." Just the way it is. My goal in life is not to offend people, but in all honesty sometimes I do. Sorry for any problems I may have caused with an 'off the cuff' comment.

Top Bottom