The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Blooie is far away.  The Princess is the scary one.  By the way when is this menopause thing supposed to quit ?

Can't say, but I do have a standard response to DW when she mentions "cramps" (gosh, do I make her laugh with that little gem :D).

How did the beagling go?

Last edited:
Only took 2 dogs - some sort of a respiratory thing affecting some of my dogs - got second and third - had a good time.

Dunno what your expectations were, but it seems like a good result and as long as you enjoyed yourselves then that's great, Sour.

hmm.png

I feel sorry for the woman whose husband will blame her irritation on hormones- instead of the irritation being the fact that she is married to a man who blames everything on hormones.

I am fortunate that my husband realizes that women are allowed to be annoyed just like men are allowed to be annoyed.

Perhaps you hold women to a higher standard than you hold yourselves?

That is disappointing.

:/
I feel sorry for the woman whose husband will blame her irritation on hormones- instead of the irritation being the fact that she  is married to a man who blames everything on hormones.

I am fortunate that my husband realizes that women are allowed to be annoyed just like men are allowed to be annoyed.

Perhaps you hold women to a higher standard than you hold yourselves?

That is disappointing.

Eggsy - it's called "irony" and is " tongue in cheek"

and yet you all have yet to see that your 'irony' is not aggravating men, just irritating your wives.
"har-de-har-har aren't we funny men? and if it angers our wives, then we just proved a point."

Ask them how they really feel about such things.

and yet you all have yet to see that your 'irony' is not aggravating men, just irritating your wives.
"har-de-har-har aren't we funny men? and if it angers our wives, then we just proved a point."

Ask them how they really feel about such things.

Me thinks in terms of having a bit of fun, and humour - never the twains shall meet. A pound of salt is needed with both Sour and myself sometimes, but I am sorry if any offence is taken - I know with 100% confidence that I can speak on behalf of Sour in this respect. (and I still think you are a star ;))

Oh my, what did I start? My mother in law ( a wonderful lady who I really liked) became a harridan while in menopause. The Princess not so much. I sort of regard myself as really supportive in my relationship. Much like Chris what I sometimes type or say is irony and satire. Early on I told the Princess, "Until and unless I ever say 'I love you', take everything I say with a grain of salt or you will get your feelings hurt." Just the way it is. My goal in life is not to offend people, but in all honesty sometimes I do. Sorry for any problems I may have caused with an 'off the cuff' comment.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom