The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Us too Ron..us too! Praying. I have a sister in Oregon, they're up over two million acres burnt now. She has the orange sky, the ash falling around then, the pink/orange sun. We were surrounded for a while here too with a couple if fires South and East of us. No ash this year, but the pink/orange sky thick smoke. And I was coughing up a storm when I went out. Glad we got some good rain fall! You all need it now. I believe in Climate change. Did I already say that somewhere?
I read that there have been more than 5 million acres burnt this year on the west coast.

It is good that the smoke is better! I am waiting to read that the smoke cloud is back over California from it's around the world trip. The last I read, it was over Europe

Us too Ron..us too! Praying. I have a sister in Oregon, they're up over two million acres burnt now. She has the orange sky, the ash falling around then, the pink/orange sun. We were surrounded for a while here too with a couple if fires South and East of us. No ash this year, but the pink/orange sky thick smoke. And I was coughing up a storm when I went out. Glad we got some good rain fall! You all need it now. I believe in Climate change. Did I already say that somewhere?

Hi Cynthia, good to hear from you! Just yesterday that smoke started rolling over us here in Wyoming. Nasty stuff!

Hope things are going well for you :hugs

Good afternoon everyone! Yesterday, I said I wouldn't be able to catch up until we got home, but as soon as I find a minute to myself, I have to see how everyone is doing! So another quick minute to say hi & have a good day to everyone!

Hi Rene, hope you're having a great time!

I'm off to shape up a zombie meatloaf (DH is going to be so surprised at dinner tonight) :lol:

Hi Rene, hope you're having a great time!

I'm off to shape up a zombie meatloaf (DH is going to be so surprised at dinner tonight) :lol:
It's been very relaxing...I played golf with my husband & brother in law yesterday...my husband is a smart man, he suggested we play a scramble game...no meltdowns from me or my BIL...it was a lot of fun to not have to follow all of my bad shots...lol

I can't wait to see the zombie meatloaf...sounds like fun!

My grandson is a face eating Zombie, he grabs your head & tries to suck your face off...:gig 💞

Here he is...zombie in the raw!
Zombie meatloaf 1.JPG

I'll take another picture after baking...should be interesting :gig

Back
Top Bottom