The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Oh wow...that's awesome...it will look quite different when cooked...can't wait to see it! :)

I can't wait to see it either, I'm going to bake it first and then put it under the broiler to crisp up the bacon. :lol:

Even if I don't make more zombie's, this looks like a really good meatloaf recipe.

We'll see, dinner is at 6pm. Anyone want to join us?

Good afternoon everyone! Yesterday, I said I wouldn't be able to catch up until we got home, but as soon as I find a minute to myself, I have to see how everyone is doing! So another quick minute to say hi & have a good day to everyone!
:frow Good afternoon Rene. Have a great day....

Debby that looks amazing. :D

Yup. And we're not a big fan of curry
DD2 brought home some curry cubes.
She bought them in Chicago.
All the writing on the box was in Japanese.
The name? "Vermont Curry" :th
Vermont Cheddar is a thing (natural color no unnatural orange coloring) but what the heck is Vermont curry? There is no such thing as Vermont curry! It was pretty mild which is good because I don't do spicy.

Have to chuckle. You call them smashed, we call them mashed.
I used to annoy the DDs by calling them smashed potatoes. They would yell they are not SMASHED potatoes, they are MASHED potatoes.

I don't know I smash the cooked potatoes quite a bit to get the lumps out.

I'm off to shape up a zombie meatloaf (DH is going to be so surprised at dinner tonight)
And just HOW are you going to explain to the police that DH was eaten by a zombie??

Zombie meatloaf 2.JPG

Best dang zombie we've ever eaten!

I might not always shape it like a zombie, but that is now my go-to meatloaf recipe...it was delicious! (And DH got the biggest laugh out of it :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom