The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Enjoy your day Rene!
:frow Good morning Rene, have a great day and a safe drive.
Thank you! It was a safe trip & I arrived just in time to rock the baby to sleep! He'll be 6mon in a few days, he's pushing 30" & I'm sure he's over 20lbs, my arms are killing me...not to mention my back...lol...he is a big boy & I'm enjoying every minute with him! 💞

So are people actually going back to movie theaters now? Folks near me say they will NOT GO till there is a good vaccine available for the virus. I haven't seen a movie since January, Daniel Craig in Knives Out - very entertaining.

Tried playing some new movies I picked up and no good. I'm afraid to crawl back behind the huge computer desk to see if any DVD player cords got pulled out.:oops:

So are people actually going back to movie theaters now? Folks near me say they will NOT GO till there is a good vaccine available for the virus. I haven't seen a movie since January, Daniel Craig in Knives Out - very entertaining.

Tried playing some new movies I picked up and no good. I'm afraid to crawl back behind the huge computer desk to see if any DVD player cords got pulled out.:oops:

One of the 3 theaters that we go to is open - late afternoon shows only. I am guessing little to no attendance. Know for sure that the Princess and I will not be going or dining indoors.

Back
Top Bottom