The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

igorsMistress

Crossing the road barefoot.
Premium Feather Member
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
I had not heard that, but thank you for the heads up! I need to get some feed, so I might grab an extra bag!
I don’t know that it’s true Rene, that’s why I’m asking what everyone else is seeing/hearing. It’s a pain to get the all flock I use, it seems to pretty popular here, so I’m always ahead of that. Always ahead on dog food too since that comes from Chewy.

bruceha2000

Enabler
Apr 19, 2012
NW Vermont
That's for sure...and the snacks are way cheaper...we just bought a new reclining sofa...make some popcorn...kick back & relax!
Does it have mega size cup holders in the arms?

I have heard of shortages predicted in winter of TP, paper towels, food of all kinds, and regular flu shots! don't know if it's sensationalism or not
Geez. Now all the idiots that already have a 10 year supply of TP that they got in the spring will go out and hoard some more.

igorsMistress

Crossing the road barefoot.
Premium Feather Member
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
I also have a full pantry & freezer, so we should be good through the winter if things do start to run short! I do need TP & PT, so I will probably pick up another package of each!
I keep the freezers and pantry full too. After all the hot dogs, fries and pizza rolls are gone the picky, whiney kids are going to starve to death but hubs and I can eat for a long time with what’s left.

drstratton

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
Does it have mega size cup holders in the arms?

Geez. Now all the idiots that already have a 10 year supply of TP that they got in the spring will go out and hoard some more.
No, but it has power head tilt & lumbar, it also reclines the whole length!

I know, hopefully people don't go to crazy!

Top Bottom