The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

igorsMistress

Crossing the road barefoot.
Premium Feather Member
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
Good afternoon all. Hope you’re all having a great day! Has anyone else heard that there may be feed shortages because of the fires and hurricanes? I’ve read that twice in the last week or so. I ordered an extra large bag of rabbit food and I have a couple of months worth of chicken food on hand but I’m curious what you all are experiencing.

drstratton

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
Good afternoon all. Hope you’re all having a great day! Has anyone else heard that there may be feed shortages because of the fires and hurricanes? I’ve read that twice in the last week or so. I ordered an extra large bag of rabbit food and I have a couple of months worth of chicken food on hand but I’m curious what you all are experiencing.
I had not heard that, but thank you for the heads up! I need to get some feed, so I might grab an extra bag!

drstratton

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
they always predict a shortage of hot wings around Super Bowl time, too! I am keeping pantry and freezer full, but not making myself crazy
I also have a full pantry & freezer, so we should be good through the winter if things do start to run short! I do need TP & PT, so I will probably pick up another package of each!

Top Bottom