The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
So are people actually going back to movie theaters now? Folks near me say they will NOT GO till there is a good vaccine available for the virus. I haven't seen a movie since January, Daniel Craig in Knives Out - very entertaining.

Tried playing some new movies I picked up and no good. I'm afraid to crawl back behind the huge computer desk to see if any DVD player cords got pulled out.:oops:

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium Feather Member
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
So are people actually going back to movie theaters now? Folks near me say they will NOT GO till there is a good vaccine available for the virus. I haven't seen a movie since January, Daniel Craig in Knives Out - very entertaining.

Tried playing some new movies I picked up and no good. I'm afraid to crawl back behind the huge computer desk to see if any DVD player cords got pulled out.:oops:
One of the 3 theaters that we go to is open - late afternoon shows only. I am guessing little to no attendance. Know for sure that the Princess and I will not be going or dining indoors.

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming

There are some theaters open in Casper from what I just looked up. Reservations are required, I suppose so the seating is limited.

Top Bottom