The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Not really, feed the animals, figure out money 😵, give Bob a haircut or trim, its getting pretty wild 😅, maybe get some beans canned, if we feel that energetic 🤷.

Good morning Cheepteach 🙂 have a great Sunday, hopefully you didn't get up at 3 like us 🙄

Good morning Ron 🙂 have a great Sunday and yep, us too 🙄 so over the time change!!
I am supposed to be whitewashing the coops but all I’ve done is spread dirt in the garden so far. I think we have to do some grocery shopping too, I hate doing that.

Not a happy camper today. Coughed so hard today I nearly threw up. Got too hot climbing up and down the ladder inside and then going outside. It's not going to get better by itself. Usually takes a steroid pack or two rounds of antibiotics. But the doctor won't see me.

I'm sorry to hear this, Cap. I really hope you can get in somewhere soon.

I am supposed to be whitewashing the coops but all I’ve done is spread dirt in the garden so far. I think we have to do some grocery shopping too, I hate doing that.

We do the shopping every Saturday, we normally go fairly early so we don't have as many people around, but yesterday we had to wait for Bob's truck to be finished and get a ride into town before we could shop, it was after 1😞. At least it's done for another week!!

You'll get it done and you have time, right? The garden you need now, and the ducks are in the incubator so 🤷.

Thanks Bob, you too!

Can you believe it's November 1? This year is finally winding down!

Its been a long year but it has gone by quickly!

Good morning Debby. I’m still wondering where September and October went! No time change for us, AZ doesn’t do it :D

A little jealous AZ doesn't do it, IM!

Back
Top Bottom