The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We do the shopping every Saturday, we normally go fairly early so we don't have as many people around, but yesterday we had to wait for Bob's truck to be finished and get a ride into town before we could shop, it was after 1😞. At least it's done for another week!!

You'll get it done and you have time, right? The garden you need now, and the ducks are in the incubator so 🤷.
I HOPE there are ducks in the incubator :fl Next weekend we’ll plant the garden, I’m excited for that! I am taking Friday off to plant and might wait until Saturday to do the coops since hubs will have to work.

I’ve been going through stuff in the basement and tossing it or donating it. I just vacuumed down there. I need to finish up laundry and clean a little. How about you?
I did a couple things outside while it’s still cool out there, we need to do some shopping and there’s laundry of course. Bunny pen could use some attention too.

I HOPE there are ducks in the incubator :fl Next weekend we’ll plant the garden, I’m excited for that! I am taking Friday off to plant and might wait until Saturday to do the coops since hubs will have to work.

I'm sure you have ducks in the incubator, its just a matter of how many 🙂. That sounds like a great plan, an extra day will be good for taking your time and getting it just the way you want it.

Back
Top Bottom