The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

same ole, same ole, you? you haven't been on here so hows the leg? hope it normal again
Unfortunately, it's not any better and seems to have gotten worse....be that as it may...life goes on! Things just happen slower and require more time to do than they did a couple of years ago, before breaking...no use in crying over spilt milk! :D

Unfortunately, it's not any better and seems to have gotten worse....be that as it may...life goes on! Things just happen slower and require more time to do than they did a couple of years ago, before breaking...no use in crying over spilt milk! :D
so sorry, that makes me feel bad for you, no, sometimes it does help to cry, at least it relieves the stress, i do it all the time:lol: then i feel somewhat better. now for the spilt milk, altho the dogs love it, i get mad that i did something stupid, again or as usual

🤗🤗 for you and there is nothing wrong with moving a little slower.

You have that right, we could all complain about our health issues, but that won't change things. I'm still having issues from my stroke and I'm working through them, just takes time 😞

so sorry, that makes me feel bad for you, no, sometimes it does help to cry, at least it relieves the stress, i do it all the time:lol: then i feel somewhat better. now for the spilt milk, altho the dogs love it, i get mad that i did something stupid, again or as usual
:lau yeah, spilling milk is better than me spilling on the ground...again! ;)

🤗🤗 for you and there is nothing wrong with moving a little slower.

You have that right, we could all complain about our health issues, but that won't change things. I'm still having issues from my stroke and I'm working through them, just takes time 😞
Yep! you learn that your not superhuman anymore...if you were ever at all, anyway! :D kinda like the television show, "One Day at a Time".

Back
Top Bottom