The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks Debby! Hope you and the cats have a good trip to Casper. Is that today or tomorrow?

Tomorrow is the big day! My biggest concern at this point is getting the cats to take their "relaxing pill". Giving a pill to one cat can be a real job, 3 cats getting pills should be interesting.

Finally last year the Princess agreed that me getting up on the roof and hanging lights was not a good idea. So now I put lights on the front porch and back deck. On the lawn there will be 4 deer, 2 Christmas trees, a sled, a pile of presents, an angel, a small Rudolph, a small train, and red and white candy canes along the front walk.
We have a projector that shines a pattern of moving snowflakes on the house! Keeps me off of the roof LOL

Good morning, Chat Folk.

I don't get it. Is it genetic or how they are being raised ? I was never hit as a kid - probably should have been a time or two. Never hit my kids. Once asked why they were basically good. Answer was that they knew that I had the potential to do so. I must admit that during puberty there was a time or two that I could have throttled our beloved daughter.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
We have a projector that shines a pattern of moving snowflakes on the house! Keeps me off of the roof LOL
:frow Good morning Ron, have a great day

The worst part of moving for me has always been that that whatever I need the most will always be in the very last box I unpack :barnie
Of course it is the last box you unpack, you stop when you find what you are looking for! ;)

She is on our board now. She asked if he could come back.
Trying to sneak him in the back way I guess.

Tomorrow is the big day! My biggest concern at this point is getting the cats to take their "relaxing pill". Giving a pill to one cat can be a real job, 3 cats getting pills should be interesting.
Safe travels!

Do they get canned food? Crunch up the pills to dust and put it in the food a couple of hours before travel time. Last time I took the oldest cat in they had given me some Gabapentin to keep her calm so they could check her blood pressure. So I did that and
1) NEVER again, one pill turned her into a rag and she was still walking like she was coming off anesthesia 3 hours later.
2) The couldn't even do the BP test since the cuff was on a cat in surgery.

Back
Top Bottom