The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good mooooorning wonderful people :)

I bake bacon in the oven :p but not necessarily a baker. I would like to learn but I get overwhelmed with steps 😑
I have been wanting to learn how to make bread. After you mentioned baking bread, I found a beer bread recipe I want to try. I've made banana bread a few times but thats about it.

I have a focaccia bread recipe that's the simplest bread ever and it comes out beautifully every time if you'd like it. No kneading required at all (which is why I love it).

Hey just remember, you don't have to take them home with you! :lol:
There is one I would take home. She is my favorite. I tell her mom all the time. I get so many hugs from her. I got 4 kisses on the cheek today. One of our other little girls was screaming all day today. The kids were bothered by it. My favorite wanted me to pick her up and she covered my ears. She must have seen me covering my ears🤣

Good morning, all!

Jae your birds are beautiful! Such pretty colors.

Glad your appointment went well, Grammy!

Pardon me for jumping in like I was here yesterday. :oops: Brought a calf picture to share :)
View attachment 2495678
Mom is Fiona, grandma is Chewy the Highlander. New baby is 3/4 highland and 1/4 Angus. 100% cute and fuzzy fluff ball. :D Really need to get a better picture of her. She's only hours old in this one.
Hi Meg! What a cutie you’ve got there.

Back
Top Bottom