The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

My mom had an unexpected trip to the ER last week. The docs performed all sorts of tests to figure out what was going on. The one test they did not do was for Covid. Seems strange, you'd think that would be one of the first things they'd test for these days.

My mom had an unexpected trip to the ER last week. The docs performed all sorts of tests to figure out what was going on. The one test they did not do was for Covid. Seems strange, you'd think that would be one of the first things they'd test for these days.
Providers here do not do covid testing. You have to go to a testing site

Good morning Sue! I hope your wrist is starting to feel better. Have a beautiful day! 😊

Thank you, Rene 🤗 sometimes I don't feel anything and then 5 or 10 minutes later 😢 I'm wishing for the pain to stop. It's really hard to do just about everything one handed.

I've been tested so much and wish I didn't have to do it anymore, but in 6 months I'll do it again. I just got tested before my surgery, so I know I'm still okay.

Back
Top Bottom