The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I would have thought since they didn't know right away what was wrong with my mother they would have tested. For the medical provider's protection if no other reason.

She was so weak she couldn't stand and was running a high fever plus non-stop vomiting and diarrhea.
Did they ever figure out what was wrong? Poor lady :(

Did they ever figure out what was wrong? Poor lady :(
That's good news! 💞 Did she ever have any breathing problems?

She always has breathing problems, she has asthma and allergies. Her problem this time seemed to be a severe bladder infection plus two of her maintenance meds (one of them a new one) were conflicting with each other.

I know she's feeling better now, she's more focused on fussing about the cost of the ambulance. For being in her 90's she's still feisty :lol:

She always has breathing problems, she has asthma and allergies. Her problem this time seemed to be a severe bladder infection plus two of her maintenance meds (one of them a new one) were conflicting with each other.

I know she's feeling better now, she's more focused on fussing about the cost of the ambulance. For being in her 90's she's still feisty :lol:
May she continue to be feisty! So glad that they figured it out! 💞

90's, that's amazing! Does she live right around you, Debby? Glad to hear that she is feeling better. That's scary.

Back
Top Bottom