The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We have a greenhouse nursery. Our buildings are plastic coated metal hoops.

The breaker is in the barn, but it would need to be wired from the pole to the breaker for three phase.
I doubt they will let him do that on his own.

I have never seen 'ghost'. Patrick Swazie was not... he was , I never liked him, I mean, I am sure he was a fine person, but it is like that zombie show guy.
not my idea of exciting. ...at all, ever. bleck, 
Who's that zombie show guy?

The guy all the women swoon over on the walking dead, Reedus or something?

the-walking-dead-daryl.jpg

Okay you guys are going down the crazy hole if you ask too many questions, The rooster is a 1 1/2, so I've given him time, and I have 4 bantam roosters in my separation pen because I can't do them in, eventually they will be let out than I will see about them, I have two other large rooster who are fine, and I ordered two more for this Spring in my order, as well as taking out a polish rooster last year. Now I'm a bit embarrassed. I have troubles killing roosters, unless they deserve it.

sounds like this one deserves it.

eta: I overheard his talking bad about the Packers.
and he doesn't like cheese.
said something bad about your dogs, and said he doesn't' trust your cat.

Last edited:
Would someone please tell me, no, order me to go outside? I need to go check on the animals but it's COLD! (yes, I am whining)

Okay you guys are going down the crazy hole if you ask too many questions, The rooster is a 1 1/2, so I've given him time, and I have 4 bantam roosters in my separation pen because I can't do them in, eventually they will be let out than I will see about them, I have two other large rooster who are fine, and I ordered two more for this Spring in my order, as well as taking out a polish rooster last year. Now I'm a bit embarrassed. I have troubles killing roosters, unless they deserve it.

If I counted right, that will make a total of 9 roosters.

I'm thinking it's time for a rooster intervention OHLD!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom