The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Get yer hiney out there! When I went out this morning it was -6 and the wind was blowing!
lau.gif

I love Daryl Dixon, I am from Wisconsin where rednecks run free.

I just tried to go do my walking, I made it a half a mile until my knee caps froze and I had snotcycles, I had to give up, I am wondering if my northern neighbor Phil has chipped himself out yet, we have below zero temps too with wicked wind chills.

That was a close call with the egg, lol.

Are you cold up there in mid-GA sunflour?

We were in the 30's last night, guess it's here to stay for a few days. Boo-hiss!

It was 25 this am when I had to venture out to work and high 45 - A chance to wear the long coat and sweaters
bun.gif
and scarves!
I am fortunate that my car is in a basement garage, so never feel the weather til arriving at a destination.

But we may get some frozen precipitation this coming weekend, if it's snow - let it come, but I hate sleet.

Sunflower, that was serendipity - what are the odds of meeting a new coworker and having her with an egg in her pocket.? I hope she is a Bycer
It was a wonderful surprise ! The egg kept us laughing all day.

Actually I did ask her about BYC - and she told me she was a former member but forgot her sign in info.....do you know if she can just rejoin?
Her chickens, ducks, goats, and confined great danes are a major in her life now. ( she fully understands that canine and fowl cannot mix).
The biggest surprise is to have 60 and all have names - and she can remember the names
bow.gif
And great stories about the personalities and dynamics in a really diverse flock.

Anytime I meet someone with a flock, I invite and encourage them to join us, but no way to tell if they do or don't with on line names.

Wish we had some BYC "business" cards to pass out to those folks we meet, it may get them to join in this fun place and meet all the wonderful folks who hang out here.

I love Daryl Dixon, I am from Wisconsin where rednecks run free.

I just tried to go do my walking, I made it a half a mile until my knee caps froze and I had snotcycles, I had to give up, I am wondering if my northern neighbor Phil has chipped himself out yet, we have below zero temps too with wicked wind chills.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Snotcycles

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Sorry about the knees.

Get yer hiney out there! When I went out this morning it was -6 and the wind was blowing!
lau.gif

We had a -6 once here in Macon,Ga - really hope we never hit that again
fl.gif

@NorthFLChick do you own a coat? Honestly, some of my Florida family don't
cool.png
I have a couple extra and some knit hats I can send ya.

Back
Top Bottom