The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Love Amazon, just so easy and with next day delivery
love.gif

No butt print in a new one
sad.png
Will be like a pair of new shoes, will take some breaking in!

No love from Amazon...we're in such a remote location, they say we don't have a valid address and so can't deliver a chair.

Hey, Debby, glad that you had a nice visit. In your business, 'crazy days' are probably good days.

Yep, crazy days are good!

No love from Amazon...we're in such a remote location, they say we don't have a valid address and so can't deliver a chair.
Now that would put me in a panic....No Amazon Delivery....
rant.gif
Did you talk with the customer service? If you are a Prime Member and they won't accommodate, then ask for a refund.
Will they send it to the Golf Course? I have had employees get Amazon deliveries at the old place which was not their registered billing address. If yes, then you could send it as a gift?

Wish I could send you a chair - we still have several at the old office not in use.

Last edited:
I spent my whole career being late for work....but I was consistent....20 minutes late every day....for 24 years.
If I did show up on time they would ask if I was sick.......:lau

We have that in common Phil! I'm consistently 10-15min late. It does take effort to be on time! Some people, it takes a LOT of effort! Today is my last day at the bank. My new job in financing/accounting, they told me I work 39-40 hours....whatever hours I would like! My dream job:D

Back
Top Bottom