The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It's snowing! Great, big, huge flakes...looks like that chicken in the sky must be molting
big_smile.png
Do big flakes settle? not much experience with snow - hope it warms up soon for you

Good morning @whoop whoop

It wasn't really cold enough for the snow we got yesterday to stick, it's melted. But, we are supposed to get more later this week. We could really use more snow for the ground moisture it provides.

How are you feeling today?

I got some new toys for my cats....when I bought them I thought this would probably be a waste of money. Best investment ever for Opie, he loves them! I don't know where they are sold other then Runnings but so worth the $4 I spent. It's sucks when you step on them though....son yelled pretty loud and threw it in the garbage, I pulled it back out
1f606.png

I'd often heard that one of the best cat toys is the little plastic strip that you pull off when you open a gallon jug of milk, or water, or whatever . . . but my cats only play with them for a couple of minutes before they try to eat them.
he.gif

Howdy folks
frow.gif

The Cardiologist appointment went extremely well .. they do not want to see me again unless I need to see them. I have been losing weight and got my total and bad cholesterol under the maximum limits. It was mentioned that the drug I am on has been known to actually reduce the narrowing in the artery so, when I get a chance, I might research that.

whoop whoop sadly we really can not take the fish with us. Hubby is driving up and that will take him 2 days and we have nothing to put the fish in when he gets there. I will hopefully find someone this weekend to take them so the ponds can be emptied.

We are using the move as a good opportunity to thin out all that stuff we have collected and probably do not need; until it is gone lol
wink.png
I should be able to manage without a packing company and I will have a few months to get it all done.

DMC it is funny what the cats will play with. Chimee loves playing with whole green beans but her current favourite is a wide plastic plant tie. She also likes to flick straws around the kitchen floor
roll.png

@Teila Oh well, there are always more fish in the sea lol perhaps you can get some Koi from babies they grow and are worth quite a few bucks. My neighbour had one worth 50,000 Rand and the bad guys jumped over the wall and stole it.
tongue.gif
Glad all went well with the Cardio - have you rain yet? it hasn't stopped here - even to the point of flooding Have a great day.

Sorry, Morning everyone - off to queue to hours and hours to get driving licience and ID. Have a super day all.

Good morning!

DMC, glad Opie liked the new toy. At Christmas time I put a bowl of mixed nuts in the shell on the coffee table, since the cats enjoy them so much they're still on the table. The hazelnuts roll the best! They also love finding golf tees to bat around.

Teila, glad your cardio appointment went well. That has to be a relief. Sorry you can't take the fish, I'm sure someone will be glad to give them a good home.

Whoop, hope you got your driver's license and ID without too much trouble.

Another very windy day here. Snow expected Wed, Thurs & Friday, which is fine because we need it.

Forgot to add...yesterday DH made it in to work for 1/2 day! Pretty good progress I think.

Back
Top Bottom