The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That shows that you and I both clicked on "like".:D
Duhhhh - guess the light didn't go on in my head :lau
I've not noticed that the names of others "liking" are a link to their profile.

The poults are so cute so we have one thing in common ( thus far) :D

** and edited to say I feel somewhat stupid right now :oops:

Duhhhh - guess the light didn't go on in my head :lau
I've not noticed that the names of others "liking" are a link to their profile.

The poults are so cute so we have one thing in common ( thus far) :D

I've felt stupid all day, too much in my head, feels like mashed potatoes for brains.

:hugs Don't feel stupid. This is a lot to take in. Even things I thought I could do have different names and most things are in different places.
I'm pretty full of myself for knowing this is Tuesday ever since I woke up.:yesss:
For some reason, last Tuesday I thought it was Wednesday til 5 pm. :confused:

Is it too late to say good morning? Good afternoon? Good evening? Well hello everyone anyway!

Blooie, sorry to hear about Linda...I so hope she'll be fine and back to her normal self soon. And that wish goes for you too, hoping your swallow-er starts behaving.

OHLD, such cute poults! Sorry for the 1 that was lost but the other 6 are looking good.

Sunflour, how are your little ones doing? Maybe they aren't so little any more, I know mine aren't.

Sour, how did your g-son do in the games today?

Got my bi-weekly pay summary today...88.5 hours of overtime in a 2 week period is TOO much :tongue I'm so weary I can't see straight. We've hired some high school kids to work this summer, hopefully they're a lot of help and not more work. School gets out June 8th so just have to hang on a couple more weeks.

Anyone heard from @Teila?

Yes, the poults are :love and you click on everything in blue letters to see where it takes you - that's 2 things in common!
Yes, I know - maybe too many glasses of wine today :hmm

how are your little ones doing? Maybe they aren't so little any more, I know mine aren't.

They are getting big - we have been trying to get their outdoor area ready - but too many delays.....if we aren't ready to move them soon, I think they will break jail and take over the whole human :confused:house. I have to keep the wire top on the brooder to clean it and change the water/feed, those gals can now jump/fly over 2 feet high...and of course they are already spoiled :) And OMG the big poops - guess that means really big eggs in the future:)

It is a bright and sunny day. I ate some soup. No word from home on Linda yet.

There's so much more for the "life of Blooie" :hugs. For you this is temporary and you'll get over it and eat again....but for Linda - all we can do is offer our prayers....so sorry she is ill again.

Back
Top Bottom