The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks.

Can't remember what threads I shared it on, but my father had to have emergency surgery and ended up with his left leg amputated due to loss of blood flow. It's permanent. :(

So sorry about your father's amputation, but it's better than the other possible outcome. Hope his rehabilitation goes well and maybe he will be able to walk independently soon :hugs. Try to keep his spirits and optimism up...and yours as well.

Ever see the video of the guy complaining to the bartender
:sick. There are so many examples of that kind of thing.
Personally I would NEVER send anything back to the kitchen or bar with a complaint - the waiters/waitresses work very hard. It amazes me to see folks who don't tip at all :duc.

I love the thousand island dressing story, the Princess is the bomb :ya

Oh Sour, you made me cringe! Yes, it pays to be polite and courteous to those handling your food and drinks, and it's just good manners anyway!

I remember when I was in hospital after having our daughter and the lady came round to refill my water jug. I said "thank you" to her and she looked positively shocked and disappeared behind the curtain! I felt awful that she must feel so invisible.

FridayYet, I'm sorry about your Dad. :hugs How's he coping so far? That must've been a huge shock for all of you.
Thanks Jae,
He's doing Ok. He has had multiple health scares over the last few years and always seems to bounce back. He has a pretty good attitude.

So sorry about your father's amputation, but it's better than the other possible outcome. Hope his rehabilitation goes well and maybe he will be able to walk independently soon :hugs. Try to keep his spirits and optimism up...and yours as well.
Thank you.
I need to figure out how to make my house more accessible since he likes to house-sit when we go on vacation. He's already asked about coming over to throw the ball for my dog, so that's a good sign. :)

Thanks Jae,
He's doing Ok. He has had multiple health scares over the last few years and always seems to bounce back. He has a pretty good attitude.

Thank you.
I need to figure out how to make my house more accessible since he likes to house-sit when we go on vacation. He's already asked about coming over to throw the ball for my dog, so that's a good sign. :)

Sounds like he won't be letting it slow him down any which is great!

One of my Orpington pullets (they are still a few days off being a year old) is moulting! She looks terrible, and she wasn't the one who was broody either! Not sure what's going on there. I'll have to rely on my booted bantams and silkie who are laying (not every day though) for winter eggs.

Actually, I'm going to take her photo and put her on the shaming thread!

Back
Top Bottom